Sunday, August 7, 2011

BABY BLESSING IN LOGAN

Quentin Sagers and his niece, Brooklyn

Garrison Sagers, the new dad.




















My nephew, Garrison Sagers and his wife, Teresa, had a baby boy a couple of weeks ago, named Griffin Briggs.  I think we doubled the ward's attendance in Logan to attend the baby blessing.  Grandparents Matt and Janice Sagers, brothers Quentin and Wyatt, and Wyatt's wife Trish and daughter Brooklyn came from Maryland.  Here are some photos. Sorry,somehow I didn't get any pix of the new baby, who was sleeping at the time.
My husband Kim Phillips and my mom, Patricia Dymock.

Wyatt Sagers.


My grandson, Anthony, son Jess, daughter Amy and daughter-in law, Stephanie.

Just sitting in the shade and talking. 

The Nashes: Carrie and Chism  Chase Nash,  Olivia Nash, Christi and Chelsea . 


Amy Phillips, Janice Sagers, Patricia Dymock.

My dad Jay Sagers and my brother Matt Sagers.

Wyatt, baby Brooklyn,  Luz Nash, Jay and Matt Sagers.

My siblings, Matt Sagers, Christi Nash, my dad Jay Sagers, and me.
Cousin Heather Hall, Patricia Dymock, a family friend and Matt.

No comments: