Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Winners of Really Big Cooking Show Tix


OK - the winners of pairs of tickets to the The Really Big Cooking Show are Cindy and Amanda!  

You have each won two tickets. Email me at valeriephillips55@hotmail.com so I can put them in the mail to you as soon as possible.  

Cyndi and Tara, it happens that I have  two more free tickets, so I am giving you each a ticket as well.  Please email me so I can put the tickets in the mail to you soon. 

The show takes place  Saturday, Nov. 3 at the Thanksgiving Point Barn, from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. Doors open at 9 a.m., and the vendors will be there until 3 p.m., so you can see and sample to your  heart's content.
Tix are $16 in advance, available at Seagull Bookstores. 

But, readers who posted a comment on my blog about the show had their names put into a soup bowl, and I drew out two winners.  Since there were only four different posters, I thought I'd like to give everyone at least one ticket for your trouble.

Cooking class headliner is Liz Edmunds, star of KBYU's "The Food Nanny."

Other presenters are:

Karen Petersen, blogger  and author of the cookbook, "365 Days of Slow Cooking" will teach "Slow-Cooking Meals Made Easy."
Some may remember that a few years back, Karen cooked meals in her slow-cooker for a whole year.

Echo Blickenstaff & Emily Walker will teach "Make Your Favorite Restaurant Recipes at Home." They are the authors of the cookbook, "Favorite Family Recipes," also published by Covenant.

Turkey Pot Pie Soup

Loaded Potato Soup
And I will be teaching two "Delicious & Simple Soups,"  in my 30-minute class.  The Turkey Pot Pie Soup is a great way to use Thanksgiving leftovers, with a streamlined, no-fuss crust. The Loaded Potato Soup is a comfort food favorite that comes together really quick. 



No comments: